sábado, 6 de marzo de 2010

Hi class, my name is Jairo and my major is Computation.Emmanuel and me di which is the following...
  • Interviewer: What is your name?
  • Interviewee: My name is Emmanuel.
  • Interviewer: How old are you?
  • Interviewee: My age is twenty one year old.
  • Interviewer: What is you e-mail addres?
  • Interviewee: My e-maol addres is ema underscore 1576 at hotmail dot com.
  • Interviewer: What are you hobbies?
  • Interviewee: My favorite hobbies are listen music, play xbox, sleep.
  • Interviewer: What is you major?
  • Interviewee: My Major is mathematics.
  • Interviewer: Why do you like watching t.v.?
  • Interviewee: I like watching t.v. because is interesting.
  • Interviewer: What is you favorite sport?
  • Interviewee: My favorite sport is soccer.

1 comentario:

  1. Oh my gad...mi primer trabajo en mi blogger, fue muy divertido, interesante porque conoci cosas nuevas acerca de un amigo, me diverti y me siento muy bien, aprendi mucho tanto en ingles como de unos de mis compañeros nos vemos en clase..see you in class

    ResponderEliminar